Survivorship Applications


If you and you partner jointly own property, his or her share will automatically transfer to you upon his or her death. Needless to say, the tax aliabilities associated with that joint property transfer as well.


To commence the transfer of the property out of joint names and into your name, you must apply for a Survivorship Application. Borchard and Moore will not only do this on your behalf, but will also inform you of the associated financial and tax implications of the transfer.


Email or call us now on (03) 9546 8155 to get expert legal advice and representation.

Contact Us

Borchard and Moore Barristers and Solicitors

44 Douglas Street Noble Park VIC 3174


(03) 9546 8155


DX  17524



03 9546 8424

03 9546 7451

Useful Links


© Copyright 2020 Borchard and Moore Barristers and Solicitors.

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.

  • Facebook Clean Grey
  • Twitter Clean Grey